Etro Wallet. Wallet With Zipper Pocket. Camo Checkbook Cover.
- “The Wallet” is the forty-fifth episode of the sitcom Seinfeld. It is the fifth episode of the fourth season of the series, and first aired on September 23, 1992.
- a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money
- A wallet, or billfold, is a small, flat case that is used to carry personal items such as cash, credit cards, identification documents (driver’s license, identification card, club card, etc), photographs, and other paper or laminated cards.
- A pocket-sized, flat, folding holder for money and plastic cards
- A bag for holding provisions, esp. when traveling, typically used by peddlers and pilgrims
- Etro is an Italian fashion house and manufacturer of fabrics, furnishings and fragrances. It was founded in 1968 by Gimmo Etro. It is still a family business, with menswear headed since 1990 by Kean Etro, while his sister, Veronica, directs womenswear.
etro wallet – Geoffrey Beene
Geoffrey Beene Men's Passcase Billfold, Black, One Size
Geoffrey Beene products are known for their style and class. Always look sharp with Mens accessories from Geoffrey Beene. Soft Touch genuine leather is smooth and supple while remaining durable and strong. The exterior features a small black plaque reading “Geoffrey Beene”. Inside are 5 roomy card slots, two slip pockets, and a currency compartment with divider for easy organizing of bills and receipts. The pull-out card case boasts two more card slots and two ID windows with thumb holes for easy removal of identification. Also comes with a 5 page plastic card insert. On the go and don’t want the bulk of your wallet? The passcase is perfect! Just grab and use as a front pocket wallet. Measures 4.5 by 3.5″. Available colors include: Black, Brown, and Tan. It comes to you in a classic black and silver Geoffrey Beene Gift Box. Looking great is easy with accessories for Men by Geoffrey Beene. Makes a great gift!
I used to have a really big fat wallet that I carried a ton of stuff in. You always hear about guys getting back problems from sitting on a fat wallet, so I bought a little skinny one and cleaned house.
Also, note, I carry recipes in the cash section because I never have cash.
Look Book Resort 2011 | Lagos Nigeria
Bottega Ventta Wallet
Cutler & Gross Glasses
This lavish book presents the distinguished fabrics of Clarence House, one of the world’s most renowned textile houses, with inspiring applications for interiors. For the past fifty years Clarence House, founded by Robin Roberts in 1961, has been infusing the textile industry with luxurious and inventive fabrics. From Mark Hampton to Robert Couturier to Charlotte Moss, interior designers have long relied on the firm’s superb fabrics to add just the right note to their decorating schemes. This book presents some of the most imaginative textiles available today and provides an array of inspirational fabric applications and ingenious choices for upholstering furniture, creating dreamy window treatments, and adding finishing touches such as tassels and other trims. The heart of the book, however, illuminates Kazumi Yoshida’s creative process and his ideas for use of fabrics in the home. Whether he is interpreting historical documents or drawing in the studio he is always concocting modernist abstractions, contemporary prints, or new interpretations of eighteenth-century patterns.